Assetto Corsa [Greek]

mad_dog
Message added by mad_dog

mad_dog, the fastest sim driver in the world

Μακαρι και οι κουνεοι να εβγαζαν πιο πολλα τετοιου ειδους αυτοκινητα. Αγωνιστικα. Εκει ειναι το ψωμι και η ουσια.
Αντιθετως, αναλωθηκαν κυριως σε μπουρδο-αυτοκινητα δρομου οι gt sport wannabe-δες.

Δεν συμφωνώ.

Στάλθηκε από το m2 note μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

44 minutes ago, marmagas said:

Τα σπαει!Για χεραδες μονο!

Για χεραδες στο AC ? Αντε να δουμε η κατρακυλα σου που ακομα θα φτασει...

Μαλλον μια τα ιδια με το BMW και το OPEL PSYCHO θα ειναι και αυτο ,ιδιος κατασκεςυαστης,αλλα το θεμα ειναι και το AC ,που ενω στο Rf2 τα σπανε ,ολη η σειρα JUDD,εδω στο AC θα ειναι με  ωραιο ηχο αλλα με μηδεν αισθηση.

Για χεραδες στο AC ? Αντε να δουμε η κατρακυλα σου που ακομα θα φτασει...
Μαλλον μια τα ιδια με το BMW και το OPEL PSYCHO θα ειναι και αυτο ,ιδιος κατασκεςυαστης,αλλα το θεμα ειναι και το AC ,που ενω στο Rf2 τα σπανε ,ολη η σειρα JUDD,εδω στο AC θα ειναι με  ωραιο ηχο αλλα με μηδεν αισθηση.
Δεν έχει να κάνει με την πλατφόρμα.
Έχω βρει σε αμφότερες καταπληκτικά αμάξια .

3 minutes ago, liakjim said:

Δεν έχει να κάνει με την πλατφόρμα.
Έχω βρει σε αμφότερες καταπληκτικά αμάξια .

Ναι ισως εχεις και δικιο,δεν αντιλεγω,αλλα ο @marmagas αμφιβαλω αν τα εχει δοκιμασει καθολου,απλα τα εγραψε ετσι απο ζηλια και κακια η οτι αλλο τον εχει πιασει τελευταια,επειδη τη σειρα JUDD την βγαζουμε και στο rF2...

• 2 weeks later...

Όλο και περισσότεροι πραγματικοί οδηγοί αγώνων, αναφέρουν πόσο ρεαλιστικό είναι το assetto εν συγκρίσει με την πραγματικότητα.

82472aa4ce1128d6318ad92df89159ea.jpg

• Like 1

^^ τον παρακολουθω κανα χρονο+ τον τυπο και το καναλι του. Ειναι καλος. Βγαζει ωραια βιντεο με tips και guides για οδηγους αγωνων.
Scott Mansell ειναι το ονομα του και δεν εχει καμια σχεση με games, sims κλπ. Σχολη αγωνιστικης οδηγησης εχει.

Πολυ καλη κινηση.

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/introducing-assetto-corsa-advanced-driver-academy.146413/

edit,πολυ καλο το BMW Z4 GT3@Silver.

Screenshot_2018-01-26-09-00-34.png

Screenshot_2018-01-26-09-00-41.png

Με default setup πολυ δυσκολο να ζεστανεις ομοιομορφα αριστερα-δεξια λαστιχο.....δεν νομιζω IRL οι οδηγοι να τραβαν τετοιο ζορι...ισως το σεταπ?

Πολυ υποστροφικο στην εισοδο,θελει κατεβασμα το φτερο πισω,αλλα κατι σαν να παει σε ραγες,τρενο.

Ευκολα μενει στα ορια της πιστας αλλα πολυ δυσκολα πρασινιζει το delta.

Ενδιαφερον πολυ!

Thanos Κελεμπέκας, Spiros Μποζινάκης και Lefteris Axiotis κάνουν ιδιαίτερα μαθήματα για να προφέρουν ορθά τις Γερμανικές μάρκες αυτοκινήτων και αυτό γιατί ΑΠΟΨΕ, θα μεταδόσουν ΖΩΝΤΑΝΑ τον 2ο αγώνα του συναρπαστικού πρωταθλήματος #GT3 στην πίστα Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya!! 21:15 με ένα κλικ στον παρακάτω σύνδεσμο:
www.twitch.tv/tmgaming05
#f1axiongt3 #assetocorsa #simracing #spanishagp 

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ακόμα μια επιβεβαίωση από αληθινο οδηγό αγώνων για το AC

Μετάφραση:

A question that people often ask : How does a pilot train ? There are 2 major ways. The ideal one is to rent a track where there will be a race, you move all the infrastructure, the team, the equipment. It's very expensive, several tens of thousands of euros for a training. That's why in the recent years, simulations have developed. Simulations are basically a video game pushed to the extreme and that tries to reproduce reality the best it can. I'm a relatively young pilot, I'm 27, I'm from the Playstation generation. I grew up with Gran Turismo, Forza Motorsport, Vrally for example. They had a lot from the arcade genre at the time. Arcade means it doesn't really reproduce reality but it's very easy to handle and it's very intuitive, it's especially true for Need for Speed, and a bit less for Gran Turismo, and even a bit less for Forza Motorsport.

Once I got passed videogames as a way to have fun, I've discovered video games as a training tool. As I moved forward with my career, I was looking for solutions that fitted me better for my driving training. The first one that really started to make you feel the driving sensations and being a pedagogical tool was Forza Motorsport. That's why I've stayed on Forza for a long time before I discovered really advanced simulations that were on PC. That's when I switched from consoles to computer. That's when I discovered GTR2 and Rfactor. When I started simracing they were the 2 main simulations, the ones that were the closest from reality. These 2 have allowed me to learn and practice on tracks that I didn't know yet, and when I was going to the track at least I knew which way it would turn.

Lately there has been games like Iracing, RFactor 2 a bit less, but the one I use mostly is Assetto Corsa. I've also tried Project Cars but it's closer to the arcade genre than a pure simulation. With a game like Assetto Corsa you can really get close to the physical behavior of the car. What's really interesting with this simulation, because it's not just a game but you can consider it as a simulation, is that cars from my championship are there. If I want to practice with the Lamborghini Huracan that I drive with, I can. There are the tracks of the championship I drive in, and my car, so it's really a major source of training.

For example, for practicing for the Monza event that just finished, with the Lamborghini Huracan in the European Blancpain, I've spent a lot of time on my simulator. I made a configuration with my computer, my steering wheel and my pedals. I was starting Monza and the Huracan and I was grinding the asphalt. Grinding asphalt virtually costs a lot less money and you can try more things than if you wanted to do it in real life in a real practice session. Nowadays, games are so advanced that developers reproduce tracks with a laser. They have teams with the right technology, and they scan the whole track so they can reproduce elevations, bumps, bankings, off-camber areas on the track. This way you can stick to it and have the same reference points as the ones you would have in a real practice session.

That's why today I wanted to show a comparison of a lap I did in a real practice session with my Lamborghini Huracan on Monza and a lap I did virtually on Assetto Corsa. I didn't touch the setup in Assetto Corsa, the car was untouched, and lap times are already very similar. There are a few differences with gear ratios, but in the end the difference is 0.01 or 0.02 in a lap so you can really practice well for race weekends because you can rely on this tool to test things.