Cyberpunk 2077 (CD Projekt RED)

sC_w0lveS

dxpuj.jpg

CD Projekt RED has just unveiled their new triple-A RPG game and we have the first juicy details about it. First and foremost, the game is called Cyberpunk and is based on Mike Pondsmith’s 1988 Cyberpunk, a pen & paper RPG system. CD Projekt RED’s Cyberpunk promises to feature rich and futuristic world, ultra modern technology, as well as decadent and degenerated human society.

Cyberpunk will be a mature RPG for mature up audiences, realistic and brutal, with a gripping non-linear story that is filled with life and detail.

Naturally, the game’s RPG mechanics will be based on the Pen & Paper RPG System.

The game will feature a varied selection of different character classes with gigantic arsenal of weapons, upgrades, implants and cool high-tech toys.

Cyberpunk will have a Blade Runner feel to it and is developed by a new team that was formed in CD Projekt RED. CDPR is using the latest version of their RED Engine and promise to release a mind-blowing product that will live up to the company’s earlier creations.
Here is also the first concept art of Cyberpunk, straight from CDPR’s conference. Enjoy!

iKOKd.png

Απο το ΄12 το αναμενουμε με αγωνια. Προβλεπεται να ειναι μεγαλο ΕΠΟC.......

• Upvote 3

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Wow I love the first post! How time flies haha.

I never played this game when I first bought it, but now I have started on patch 1.5. I am 30 hours in and I'm loving every minute of it.

I chose to go for a Technical-Intelligence-Cool build. Currently maxing quickhacking perks and I love to go stealthily through enemy bases just hacking camers and using system reset to all enemies I can (system reset is a godsend I highly recommend it, even if you're not an Int build it's useful to insta-kill 1 enemy at a time).

• Like 1