Best Pc games under 1 gb?

We know the struggle of managing space when it comes to good video games on PC. But the thing is most of the games are too big in size and that results in memory problems in your PC. But don’t you worry because there are some games present that are less than 1 GB in size and they are equally entertaining and fun to play like any other game. Pc games under 1 gb

1. Prince of Persia 

2. Project IGI

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

If you want to insall the game that is less that 1GB you can take a look at such games as Dota 2 which are played online and almost all data is saved on their servers as I know. Maybe I am wrong. This game is still popualr and ther a re a lot of tournaments and you ahve the ability to watch differnet competitons and read the dota 2 betting prediction to cheer on the particualr team.

Theres not a lot of good games under 1GB. Even good mobile games these days are 2GB+. I wouldnt recommend dota2 right now. Its battle pass update added a lot of files to the game. You could try indie games from steam some them are worth trying. 

• 1 year later...

Following are some popular PC game titles available under 1gb of space - Solitaire - Solitaire is a great time waster that is available for free. It is only available for Windows. Windows has some built in games that are about 1gb, so you might want to try those. Here is a list of games that are less than 1gb - /howto/windows-vista/favorite-free-windows-games-that-are-less-than-1gb/ - Bubble Bash - This is a fun game that is available for both Mac and Windows. It is similar to the popular game "Bejeweled" with a unique twist. If you enjoy that game, I recommend checking out this one. It is only available for 9.8mb. - iStunt - This is a snowboarding game for both Mac and Windows. It is a little different than the typical "downhill" style game that most people are familiar with. This one is free, but it is supported by commercials. You can purchase the game for $4.95 if you'd like to have an ad-free experience. - Enigmo - This game is for Mac and Windows. It is a puzzle game where you control various types of "*****" to guide them to their destination.

(no illegal sites for games and software please)